Saturday, March 6, 2010

Male Studies



Ciao a tutti.
You will notice that a lot of my studies will be in sanguine conte' which is basically akin to a hard pastel.  I like the feel of it and can control it fairly easily.
These are studies of males from my Thursday group.  The moderator is very good at hiring a variety of models, both male and female.  Both models here are equally good, but two very different body types.
I still struggle with correct anatomical rendering, but I am working on it.
These studies were actually done with different time constraints, from fifteen minutes to over an hour.  I always try to get as much as I can out of these sessions, as male models don't seem to be as abundant as female ones.
Please feel free to comment or leave constructive criticism.
Ciao,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment